(VACCINATION PASSPORT REQUIRED)
Two (2) weekends (4 days) with Gilles Plouffe
(with a one weekend interval for your character research and development homework)
Saturday & Sunday : 10 :00 am to 5:00 pm (with one (1) hour lunch break) $600 + taxes.
Offered twice a year, once in June and then again in December. (Age: 16+)
Some actors play themselves within the given circumstances of the life of a character and some some actors become the character. At the end of this workshop, you will know how to create a credible and believable character for film, television and theater.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- research & explore a character’s personality
- create the character and it's imaginary world
- live the life of that character in the context of your script
- do your character preparation exercises and apply them in scene work
- act like a real human being
You will work and present a monologue or a scene with a partner. You will discover that, in the end, each actor has a unique way of creating a character.
Your registration to this workshop must be pre-approved by Gilles. Please contact our office to reserve and validate your place at least 30 days before the beginning of the workshop.
See class schedule for upcoming dates...