IN-PERSON or ONLINE "HOW TO CREATE A CHARACTER" CLASS
Private personalised training with Gilles
6 x 1 hour private one-on-oneclasses = Total 6 hours
(Available in-person Monday to Wednesday between 1:00 and 5:30pm or on-line via Zoom Monday to Thursday between 1:00 and 5:30pm)
Also requires a minimum of 5-6 hours a week of homework.
Some actors play themselves within the given circumstances of the life of a character and some some actors become the character. At the end of this class, you will know how to create a credible and believable character for film, television and theater.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- research & explore a character’s personality
- create the character and it's imaginary world
- live the life of that character in the context of your script
- do your character preparation exercises and apply them in scene work
- "act" like a real human being
You will work and present a monologue at the end of the class.
You will discover that, in the end, each actor has a unique way of creating a character.
Your registration to this training must be pre-approved by Gilles. Please contact me to reserve and validate your place.
top of page
bottom of page